Thursday, February 10, 2011
I have so many thoughts going through my head right now. I am tired of being here in Ephraim. I have some friends here in Ephraim but we rarely do anything together. In fact the last time I had got together with any friends was near the beginning of January and that was because my friend Kari and come down to visit for the weekend. That was a month and a half ago. I rarely talk to any of my friends that are living down here in Ephraim. I am tired of only associating with people that I work with and my two roommates. Living in Ephraim now was not the way that I had pictured in my head. I thought that it would be the same as it was before when I was going to school here. For some reason I thought that it would be the same but I was proven wrong. I mean it has been a good experience. I have learned that you may build something good in your head and you may think that it will be what you have built in your head. Sometimes that idea can be right. Other times that idea could be wrong. I had built up the idea so high that when I got here and was here for a month or two I realized my idea was wrong. I had actually wanted to live here in Ephraim and have a good life. Now I am living here and I don't want to be here. I actually go home every other weekend. I don't go to church here. None of the people in the ward have even tried to contact me. If no one is going to try to get in contact with me from the ward then why should I even go church where no one really cares? Church is a topic for another day. I have withdrawn into myself. I finally have let one of my roommates get to know me a little bit better. It has taken quite some time for me to let myself be shown and it is just a little bit. Just think that by the time I leave to go to Wyoming my roommates will know me more than they did when I first moved into the apartment. My thoughts are all over tonight. I have so much more to write about tonight but I don't want my first blog post to be long so this is where I am quitting. There will be more later on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment