After two and a half months one of the bishopric finally called and left a message saying that they miss seeing me at church. It has taken them 45 days before they had even thought and acted on that thought to contact me. It was the Bishop who called and left the message. At least I know that the Bishopric are thinking about me. It would have been nice if the Relief Society Presidency or my visiting teachers should have made the first move and yet they haven't made a move of contacting me. But maybe I should get over that and be the first to make the move and go to Relief Society and to church.
I think that part of the reason why I am not going to church right now is because I am trying to figure out what I believe and if I even believe anything. I mean I believe that there is a God out there. I belong to the Church of the Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I have grown up in the LDS Church. I have always been taught that the LDS Church is the one true church. Usually people who are in the church have gone through some doubts when they are in their teenage years. I am in my early 20's. I am trying to figure out what I believe. I do know that people can have their beliefs and believe in God but they don't need to go to church every Sunday. Maybe I am at the point in my life where I have my beliefs and I have no desire to go to church. When I am ready to go back to church maybe I will. Maybe I won't. I just need to figure out what my beliefs are and I need to figure out who I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment