Monday, February 25, 2013


"Let people know what you stand for and you won't stand for"
H. Jackson Brown Jr.

Before you ever let anyone know what you stand for, figure it out what you stand for and stick to it. It is always good to know what you stand for because you don't know when you will be in a situation where you will need to stand up for your standards. I have been in situations where I have had to know what I stood for and what I didn't stand for. There were times that I had lost sight of those standards but you can always reevaluate where you are and what standards you need back in your life. It is never too late to let yourself and other people what you stand for. There are some people who can help you keep your standards. I know that there have been a few people in my life who have helped me keep my standards because they knew what they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment