
It has been 2 months since I have written on my blog. I have been in Wyoming since the middle of May. There have been things that I have certainly learned so far. There have been some adventures that I would love to forget and some that I would love to remember. There were also some adventures that have not happened yet that I would love to have happen. The adventures that haven't happened yet maybe will be the reasons why I should come back next year to work. I had a good 25th birthday. I went to Signal Mountain that night with a bunch of friends. There was a lot of conversations and laughter that night. I only wish that I had taken pictures that night to put up on the blog. Just about a week and a half ago I went to the Huckleberry Hot Springs with Chad, Raymond, and Heather. We had to cross a river to get to the hotsprings. It was definitely cold crossing the river but going to the hotsprings would have been worth it if there were not so many mosquitos there. None of us had thought about taking mosquito repellent because we didn't think that there would be so many mosquitos there. We had only stayed there for about 5 minutes and then we left. The last week of July was the Jackson Hole Fair and Rodeo. Melissa, Trevor and their little family were up for half of the week because of their snowie. I got to spend some time with them. Josh had even come to help. The second time I hung out with them, Easton and Josh had play guns. I had lost count of how many times I had "died" because of those two shooting me. We had gone to the shootout on the town square and they loved watching it. Even Macy liked the shootout. Last week was the Rendevous, the midsummer seasonal party. It was fun. I was able to hang out with a bunch of friends, had a really good dinner, played bingo, and danced with a few friends. Now that it is the middle of August people are getting ready to leave or have already left for school. There are only a few people my age who are still here for the rest of the season. So it has gotten more quiet than it has been the last few weeks. That is only to be expected though. I will probably be staying in my room at night the rest of the time that I am here. That is okay though. That only adds to the adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment