Monday, March 28, 2011
If you don't stand for something then you fall for anything.
"If you don't stand for something then you fall for anything." I heard someone say that quote the other night and it really stood out to me. It got me thinking about the experience that I had over at the Solid Rock Cafe when they had a meeting with some of their church members who were once LDS but have left the church because they have been born again. They had said some things about the LDS church that was hard for me to hear. For the next few days I had to process what was said and I started to doubt that I had a testimony. When I heard if you don't stand for something then you fall for anything that got me thinkingthat I need to find out where the church stands in my life because if I don't figure out where it stands then I am going to fall for anything that other people say about the LDS church. I need to find my testimony again and establish a good relationship with the Lord. I need to figure out where the church stands in my life or else I am going to fall for about anything. I don't want to be one of those people who will fall for about anything.I think that quote goes with anything that is going on in your life whether it is your religion, or something else like animal cruelty, the environment, or something that is worth fighting for. Just find something to stand for or you will fall for about anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment